One of the most sought-after medicines on the market today are CBD infused gummy bears. CBD is known for being used as a treatment for a wide range of ailments ranging from cancer to arthritis.
CBD is short for cannabidiol and it is one of the main cannabinoids that are found in hemp and cannabis plants.
What’s especially great about CBD is that is can be used longterm without causing addiction. CBD can be inhaled, or used as an aerosol spray and by eating it in form of food.
Most commonly, CBD is used to treat:
- Various forms of pain, both chronic and acute
- Various diseases of the intestinal tract like IBS and Crohn’s disease
- Anxiety, depression, and other mental health problems
- Arthritis and other inflammatory conditions
Also, it is used for treating skin problems like acne and helping with problems such as muscle spasms.
It is also great because it presents a holistic alternative to many pharmaceutical medications.
CBD works by restoring balance and function to the endocannabinoid system.
People who have been using CBD have reported these effects:
- Reducing pain and swelling for people with problems like arthritis
- Reduced inflammation
- Increased relaxation and ability to fall asleep
- Improved sociability and concentration
- Improved digestion
- Reduced feelings of anxiety and depression
Does CBD Get You High?
Contrary to popular belief, even though it is derived from the cannabis plant, CBD does not get you high. The main difference between THC and CBD is the arrangement of their molecules, and because of that, these two act entirely different once inside the body.
Most Common CBD Products
There are many different products on the market made out of CBD. Different products and different methods of consuming CBD will provide differences in the effects and duration of the substance.
- Among the most popular CBD products is CBD oil (it can be found in a form of soft gel capsules, under-the-tongue sprays etc. )
- Smokeables and vape are most commonly used by people with acute problems like chronic pain or panic attacks.
- Topical products. Yes, CBD can also be found in form of creams. They are applied directly to the skin and the active ingredients affect only the area where the product applied.
CBD infused gummies are awesome because they can help manage the symptoms of peoples illnesses without them becoming dependant on them.
The edibles can range from gummies to CBD peanut butter, CBD cookies and the list goes on.
This kind of gummies is mostly used with people suffering from anxiety, as they help fight anxious feelings.
They also help people with eliminating their depression. What’s great is, when they feel that their mental state is getting better, they can stop using the gummies without any side effects.