Qubscibe (herein referred to as ‘us’, ‘our website’, ‘our site’, or ‘we’) may collect the information from the end user (herein referred to as ‘you’ or ‘the user’). This information includes but is not limited to: name, address, email address, IP address, device, browser, mobile device ID, time zone setting, language preference, OS, platform and links you clicked or shared with us through email or social media.
We may also take information such as your activities on our site apps and mentioning us in other sites such as Facebook and similar.
Qubscribe may collect the following information:
- Location data – the following but not limited to GEO, language option and similar
- Communications and Marketing data – information about your subscription to our newsletter
- Profile Data – the following but not limited to username and password, preferences, interests, survey responses and similar
- Transaction, financial, or referral data – information about you buying something while using our website, by clicking on the affiliate link in our content.
- Other data – the following but not limited to political opinions, religious beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, racial or ethnic origin and similar.
Please note that this information shall not be shared without your explicit consent.
We will keep your personal data as long as we need it for our purposes. We understand the potential risk of harm if there should be unauthorized use and we take strict measurements to protect them.
Your personal data will only be accessible to agents, employees, contractors and other parties but only in accordance with our instructions. We may share your personal information with third parties only if you give us your consent.
We may use your personal data in order to collect information on what might be your interests when it comes to offers. We might send marketing messages to you if you’ve asked this form us, bought goods or services through us and if you’ve provided your details when you’ve made such a decision. You may always unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe mark at the end of the email or by contacting us.
Cookies are being used to remember you as a unique user and this allows us to serve you with content and adds. This also helps us monitor traffic on our site and keep track on the time the user spends on our website. We also analyze actions and topics which you are interested in, when you go online and when you leave our site. Session cookies remember you during your time on our site and they are deleted when you logout and close your browser.
Consent cookies can be used by management tools in order to record the user’s preference about third party cookies.
We may collect: unique ID assigned to your device, the device and OS, IP address, browser type, referring URLs, time date of those actions, country, language, content viewed on our site, actions taken on our site and similar.
Analytics cookies serve us for processing data for analytics purposes. We do this as well as our business partners. We use this to manage and improve the performance and design of our website.
We work with other businesses not connected to our business model and our ad partners and our affiliate partners such as ad servers, ad agencies, technology vendors and research companies may collect your personal information for their own purposes. We do not take responsibility for this and we advise you that you check out their privacy policies as well.
Our business partners use third party cookies in order to serve ads which are personalized and also when you visit the third-party websites. These cookies are also used to measure traffic on our pages. Our business partners may view, edit and set their own cookies on your mobile device or browser when you interact with their website or app. You may always change your mind and revisit your consent choices.
Exercise Your Rights
You have the following rights:
- The right to ask for a copy of your personal data we hold about you
- The right to correct inaccurate information about you and complete them if uncomplete
- The right to object if we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your personal information.
- The right to ask us to remove your personal data and delete them.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time
- The right to ask the suspension of the processing of your personal data
- The right to not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling
- The right to ask us to transfer your personal data to you or a third party. This only refers to the information you gave us your consent for.
You may complain about the data privacy matters in the relevant data protection regulator in your country of residence. Prior to this, we advise that you contact us, and we will make sure to response as quickly as possible.